BookEventz.com (UR) is a website portal started by Urban Online Services Pvt Ltd, having its registered office at A 303-304 Mittal Commercia, Asan Pada Road, Marol Village, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.
Urban Online Services Pvt Ltd, including internet site (www.BookEventz.com), its mobile application and all the other online as well as offline channels here in after collectively referred to as UR.
UR respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic Internet experience to it's users,BE offers an Online Site (www.BookEventz.com), mobile application and variety of offline services. You may read 'About Us'. Most of the Online offerings are for free but you need a Universal mandatory registration to make a reservation.
The information about the user as collected by UR is:
- Information supplied by users and
- Information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
- To avail certain deals / services on our websites, users may require to provide certain information for the registration process namely:- a) your name, b) email address, c) Contact details d) sex, e) age, e) contact addresses , f) credit card or debit card details (Only for buying Events Passes), and / or your occupation, and the like
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and UR may use the above said User information to maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
All required information is service dependent and UR may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with UR, we contact you from time to time about updation of your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
- UR shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- When you use UR's websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to email@example.com or write to the following Address:
Urban Online Services Pvt Ltd,
A 303-304 Mittal Commercia,
Asan Pada Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.
Ph- +91 9096962362.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint
- Identification of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
Please allow us 48hrs to respond back for the same.