Marriage is for life, but the Wedding Day comes only once. As a Bride, you would love to have a dreamy wedding with lots of flowers, fancy cloths, and all your favorite people. Dancing is a way to express ourselves and to celebrate wholeheartedly. It is so close our hearts that in Indian Weddings, we even have a separate function dedicated just for dancing. Are you planning to give a solo performance to surprise loved ones? Then here is a list of 30 Bridal Solo Dance Songs for your 2020 Wedding. No matter where you are from, a touch of Bollywood is inevitable. This list has everything you will need, from classics to peppy, and from songs dedicated to your Love to songs dedicated to your parents.
Romantic Bridal Solo Dance Songs
Nothing beats a grand gesture like a solo performance dedicated to the love of your life. Here are some songs which would sway your partner as you take the stage.
- Ishq Sufiyana from The Dirty Picture
- Bahaara Bahaara from I Hate Luv Storys
- Ghar More Pardesiya from Kalank
- Tujhe me Raab Dikhta Hai from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- Jogi- Female Version from Shaadi Mein Zarror Aana
- Nainowale from Padmavat
- Mere Sohneya from Kabir Singh
- Sau Aasmaan from Baar baar Dekho
- Leja Re by Dhvani Bhanushali
Classic Bridal Solo Dance Songs
Old is truly Gold. Some of these classic songs work perfectly for a Bridal Solo Dance even today, check them out…!
- Saath Samundar Paar from Vishwatma
- Pardesiya yeh Sach Hai Piya from Mr. Natwarlal
- Piya tose Naina lage re from Guide
- Maye Ni Maye from Hum Aapke hai Kaun..!
- Maine Payal Hai Chankayi by Falguni Pathak
- Bole Chudiya from Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Ghum
- Bhumbroo from Mission Kashmir
- Rangeela Re from Rangeela
- Main chali from Padosan
Peppy Bridal Solo Dance Songs
If peppy suits your personality, here is a list of sassy songs to bring your cute out. These groovy songs for your bridal solo performance will make the audience bubble with joy.
- Yeh Ishq Haae from Jab We Met
- Navarai Majhi from English Vinglish
- Kithe Reh Gaya by Neeti Mohan
- Gal Karke by Asees kaur
- Ambarsariya from Fukrey
- Aithey Aa from Bharat
- Kala Chashma from Baar Baar Dekho
- Makhna by Tanishk Bagchi
Bridal Solo Dance Songs Dedicated to Parents
Even as you are getting ready to start your new life, you will eternally be grateful to your parents. Here are some solo dance songs for you to show your love and gratitude to your parents.
- Dilbaro from Raazi
- Mann ki Doori from Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl
- Abhi Mujheme Kahin from Agneepath
- Aisa Kyu Maa from Neerja
Tips to sizzle your Bridal Solo Performance
- Mix it up. Maybe start slow and merge few songs. Let the tempo increase with each song to build the energy in your performance.
- If you have the budget for it, you could also have all the songs sung by a particular artist. This customization will make your performance stand out.
- Your final performance will be done with your Bridal Outfit and possibly heavy jewelry. During choreographing and practice do not forget to keep the weight of your total outfit in mind.
Also looking for Group Sangeet Songs? Just Click Here.
If you need further help with choreography at your event, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org