We all share an emotional bond with our pets. When we cannot spend a day without our pets, why should we not include them in one of the most important days of our lives? Some hotels that allow pets have been listed here. It is advisable to contact the venue before booking because some of them have specific rules regarding pets. You can click on the images on this pet friendly hotels list page and straight away begin booking them.
Here is a list of some Pet Friendly Hotels with Banquets in Mumbai
1. Sofitel, Tops Our List of Pet Friendly Hotels in Mumbai
Sofitel is one among the few cat and dog friendly hotels. It’s located in the Bandra Kurla Complex. You and your pup or kitty would enjoy the lavish open-air wedding venues like ‘Hriday’ and ‘Kitchen Garden’.
2. Hotel Mina International, is another one of Mumbai’s Pet Friendly Hotels
Second in our list of dog friendly hotels, is Mina International situated in Jogeshwari. It has a wedding banquet and can host your pet on request.
3. Andy’s Boutique Hotel Let’s You Celebrate With Your Pets
Here’s another chic Hotel which turns up when you search ‘pet friendly hotels near me’ in Mumbai. Andy’s offers a poolside party venue for a happening wedding party. Are you confused, how to pick the right venue? Click here for some tips.
4. ITC Maratha is a Luxurious Pet Friendly Hotel in Mumbai
Located near the Mumbai Airport, the ITC Maratha scores high on luxury and opulence. Your furry friend will be pampered for sure.
5. Pamper Your Pets at Mumbai’s Taj Vivanta
This grand hotel is located in Cuffe Parade and gets a thumbs up from us in the list of dog friendly hotels.
6. Four Seasons Hotel – One of Mumbai’s Best Pet Friendly Hotels
This luxury 5 star hotel has more than 10 different rooms for celebrating wedding functions. It is considered one of the best pet friendly hotels.
7. Walk Into Your Wedding Reception with Your Pet at Royal Tulip
This Navi Mumbai hotel can help you celebrate your dream wedding with your pet.
8. Celebrate with Your Pets, in Style at The Oberoi, Mumbai
The Oberoi doesn’t explicitly state that they allow pets but you can always ask for an exception!
And don’t forget to dress your pets in Tuxedoes! You wouldn’t want to have them feeling underdressed. Would you?
Have more such images of pets dressed up for weddings? Share them with us on our Social Media Handles!