It’s your Wedding Day…! Planning for your much-awaited D-Day could be stressful. Choosing the perfect saree, selecting a jewelry set that suits your personality and the occasion, deciding on the kind of make-up that is just right, and a hairstyle that goes with all. In the South Indian Tradition, the trio of kattu-bottu-juttu is a Bridal essential. And we are here to help you decide which of these South Indian Bridal hairstyles is perfect for you.
It’s your Wedding Day…! Planning for your much-awaited D-Day could be stressful. Choosing the perfect saree, selecting a jewelry set that suits your personality, deciding on the make-up that is just right, and a hairstyle that goes with it all. In the South Indian Tradition, the trio of kattu-bottu-juttu is a Bridal essential. Bridal Jada is somewhat synonymous to a South Indian Wedding. And we are here to help you decide which of these 10 South Indian Bridal hairstyles is perfect for you.
Simple South Indian Bridal Hairstyles with Flowers
- Are you looking for something simple? This jada needs a side partition with a maang tika, a puff at the crown, and a simple jada with jasmine flowers covering from back to the nape of your neck.
2. Looking for something simple yet different? For this hairstyle, you could go for a messy puff to go with a loose fish braid. Pinning a thread of jasmine flowers this way, will highlight the volume of your hair.
3. This Bridal Hairstyle needs a simple puff with maang tika, a jasmine and rose petals coil, and a jasmine net for your Jada. Done right, it creates a simple yet traditional look.
South Indian Bridal Hairstyle with Flowers and Billas
4. This classic jada needs a tight bun with braid, ornamented with moon billas pinned along the jada, and jasmine flowers coiling around the bun.
5. This elegant Bridal hairstyle has a center partition, and a puff created by twisting the hair backwards. A thin gold bead chain is used while braiding the jada and ornamented with gold flowers. Layers of jasmine buds coil the hair at the nape of the neck and are embellished with gold billas.
6. This style requires billas matching your saree. These billas are pinned along the jada, which along with layers of rose petals and jasmine buds creates a seamless look.
Elaborate South Indian Bridal Hairstyles
7. Do you have thick luscious hair? A satin ribbon matching your saree can be used to hold your hair and the flowers together, simultaneously creating a new look.
8. This jada is a combination of close-pinned flower shaped billas, a coil of rose and jasmine flowers, and a peal hair ornament. This combination of billas and flowers creates a traditional look.
Grand South Indian Bridal Hairstyles
9. Looking for something grand? This bridal hairstyle has a tapering gold billa set, and three layers of jasmine buds ornaments from the crown till the nape creating a fuller look.
10. This grand look is created with a tight braid, lots of jasmine flowers coiled at the nape of the neck, with close pinned temple jewelry style billas.
Looking for other trendy Bridal Hairstyles? Just Click Here.
And if you need any assistance planning your perfect wedding, we at Bookeventz are just a click away.