The wedding attire needs a lot of work. There are many ways to accessorise a bridal saree. Matching jewelry, make-up, and how can we forget the blouse…! In the modern times, girls have learnt how to complement their look by playing with the design of the blouse. Choosing length of the sleeves, the neckline, the design on the back, there is a lot of one can do. But, if you are a person who wants to keep a low key, here are some simple bridal blouse designs which are elegant and light on the pocket.
Elbow Length South Indian Simple Bridal Blouse Designs
Elbow Length Blouses are a classic. They can never get out off fashion and have so much potential. Here are some simple bridal blouse designs with elbow length sleeve.
1. Keep it absolutely simple with a border that matches the saree
2. Or give a lining with tiny pearls or beads at the end of the sleeves
3. Or use a printed material matching your saree
4. Or play with the neck line
Puff Sleeves Simple Bridal Blouse Designs
Puff Sleeves are cute and trendy. Here are some bridal blouse design ideas which work with puffed sleeves.
1. Elbow length sleeves with a little to heavy puff at the shoulders
2. Or keep the sleeves small and puffy
3. You could also get creative by using net only for the puff
Short Sleeves Simple Bridal Blouse Designs
If you prefer short sleeves, and want light work on your blouse, here are some simple ideas you could work with.
1. You could keep it plain except for the neck line and the borders of the sleeves
2. You could jazz it up with beads or sequels
3. Or simple use a motif patterned material to stick a simple blouse
4. Or just play with the back neck line
Looking for Trending Bridal Blouse Designs? They are just a click away.