“Wow,she looks so pretty!!” This is what every girl wishes to hear on her wedding day, looking like a drop-dead-diva while taking pheras with her soulmate. In order to achieve that jaw-dropping look,you need to be on point with the trend.You can’t afford to lose out on this ‘cause its your big day!! So,to help you out, here are few trendy make up tips for Indian brides.Book our Bridal Artists and discuss these ideas with them to achieve the desired look.
Before we proceed over to that, take note of these few preparation tips before your wedding day.
- Get all your skin treatments like facial and bleach done couple of weeks before the wedding day.
- Match your makeup with your wedding wear. Avoid using shades which will highly contrast the colours of your bridal dress.
- Get a trial from your make up artist to avoid last-minute disappointment.
- Opt for waterproof makeup because in our tropical climate you may end up sweating even under Air-conditioned environment. Test your makeup before you use it on your wedding day to check if the brand suits your skin or not.
Face makeup trends
- Contouring has changed the make up game completely. It is a MUST-DO to achieve a photographic look. Use a highlighter instead of shimmer to avoid extra sparkle on your face.
- Air brush makeup technique has got his way out from a runway to the bridal green room in the past year.The makeup is sprayed onto the face through an air-brush instead of makeup sponge or brush. This makeup technique is trending widely with it being the easiest, long-lasting and most hygienic.
- Dewy Makeup is popular amongst many minimalist brides worldwide. This minimalistic trend refers to sticking to natural looks and enhancing a bit.This technique is best suited for the brides who have day-wedding and are going to wear a lot of jewellery and heavily embroidered bridal dress.
Eye Makeup Trends
- Winged eyeliner is a stranger to no-one. The trend has gone viral way too fast and everyone seems to love it so much that even brides cannot resist it on their wedding day. Even you know, you want to rock it at your wedding!
- Smokey eyes is another big hit. Paired up with the winged eyeliner, can storm up the entire look.
- Golden eye shadow has always rocked Indian bridal makeup.Pairing it with bold red lips is a perfect traditional-yet-modern combination.
- Instead of opting for jet black pencil for eyebrows, use darker shades like brown to have natural-looking thick eyebrows (on fleek!)
- Fake lashes are used extensively to enhance the eye make up and take it to the next level. Heavy lashes will make your eyes look even more beautiful in your photographs.
Tip- If you don’t have fake lashes, use foundation powder before applying mascara to add volume to your natural lashes. Ready to rock those killer eyes!
Lip Make up Trends
- Glittery red is back in! Indian brides seem to have embraced the shimmer trend once again. Gone are the days when matte lipstick ruled the bridal trend. So,if you love shimmer, then this is your time!!
- Single highlight rule is followed by many brides. It states that either your eyes or your lips should be focused at a time. If you opt for bold lip colour, balance the look by toning down the eye make up and vice-versa.
- Pastel shades is preferable if you who want to stay low-key and have a day-wedding. Also, they look great on pastel lehengas.
- Mattha Patti is a must-try bridal accessory this season. Intricately designed mattha pattis are magnifying the bridal look of every bride from celebrities to royal brides, everyone seems to just love it!
- Jhoomars which were formerly worn by Muslim brides have now gained popularity in other brides too. Side jhoomars look gorgeous accentuating the bridal look. Plus you can show it off in your side poses 😉
So, here you have all that you need to keep yourself in the bridal trend-game. Get yourself groomed up with our Bridal Makeup Artists the way the trendy brides are! Steal the spotlight with your glamour and don’t forget to hashtag your one-in-a-million Indian bridal look!
Want some more wedding inspiration? Find out more about trendy mehendi designs, sangeet songs, wedding photography poses and many more in our Wedding Blogs.
Now,if you haven’t started your wedding venue searching spree, then you should check out our Wedding Venues with best facilities plus discounts.
For more Information about Venues and Vendors, visit BookEventZ.com.