Most Indian brides today do not like to don a traditional lehenga for their wedding. If you are one of them, then, ditch the heavily embroidered outfit for cocktail dresses for wedding. So, bring out the gowns, the spangles, and the edgy silhouettes( outline). These outfits listed below are so versatile that you cannot limit them to just weddings.
But, before we get down to the list, you should know what the ideal cocktail dresses for a wedding look like:
Depending on the vibe and type of party, cocktail attires range from low-key to flamboyant. However, there are a few key things that are commonly considered appropriate for cocktail dresses
- Cocktail attire for women usually includes a one-piece dress or a coordinated set like a 3-piece suit or a semi-formal skirt set.
- Makeup for a cocktail party is similar to evening make-up, which is beaming, highlighted, freshly bronzed, and featuring lush colors on the lip, such as desert brown, berry, or red.
- Hairstyles are also meant to reflect the style of your cocktail attire. More elegant and flamboyant dresses call for an elaborate up-do, whereas simpler styles can work with a well-groomed hairstyle with a neat side or middle parting.
- The accessories carried with cocktail attire must always be complimentary, statement, and used wisely. It does not serve to pile on the accessories. Rather, these are best when picked confidently and when in doubt, going minimal is best.
Now, let’s get to 15 ideas for cocktail dresses for weddings:
1. Yellow Crop Top with Matching Flared Pants as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
Trendy, super stylish, and with boho ease, this vibrant yellow crop top and flared trousers are perfect for the beach wedding vibe. Also, Floral hand embroidery adds the requisite bridal glamour to the entire look.
2. Steel Grey Dress
Let your hair down and go for this comfortable dress. With its striking silhouette and intricate gold detailing along with a trail, this dress is super glamorous.
3. Royal Navy Blue Gown as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
This navy blue gown is perfect for a cocktail evening. This combines a contemporary silhouette with touches of embroidery. And, there is a romance in the drapes and movement of the gown.
4. All–White Lehenga Gown
If you want to look modern with a slight touch of Indian wedding traditions, then this is ideal for you. Bring a touch of the white wedding to your celebrations in this elegant all-white lehenga gown. Then, you can accessorize with minimalistic diamond jewelry and be cool and comfortable as you look like an angel all evening.
5. Pink and Powder Blue Tulle Gown as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
If you love playful romance, laughter, and fantasy worlds, then, pair a dress like this with some glamorous accessories. (also see: cocktail wedding ring ideas). And you’ll look like a princess bride on her way to a happily ever after.
6. Glittering Gold Gown
Glow and give out a royal aura in this glamorous gold gown. Then, you’ll look like a queen. You can amp up the shine with diamond earrings and a clutch to match and dazzle on your D-day.
7. Beige Gown as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
In an unconventional nude gown, embellished with glitter, you can look your stylish best. Ideal for a sophisticated evening with a touch of the silver screen, this flattering, flowing outfit will make you the center of attraction.
8. Dhoti-Sari Ideas
Nothing says fashion-forward like bringing an edge to the traditional. Then, add a sexy twist to the quintessential six yards of grace. Also, you can pair the look with shiny artificial earrings.
9. Beige and Green Embellished Gown as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
This beige and green ensemble will bring to life dazzling stones, beads, embroidered motifs. Also, this one is all about glitz and glam. The delicate designs on the skirt and elegant work along the borders give the outfit the right amount of shine.
10. Mermaid Gown as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
This one is both classic and modern. If you want to shine extra, then, pick this dazzling silver mermaid gown. This is laden with, intricate designs to catch their attention. Now, accessorize with diamonds and get ready to glitter through the night.
11. Tropical Ankle-Length Dress
If you are going for a destination wedding or an outdoor party with a beautiful view, then, this is your pick. Opt for a dress with an Indian floral print on a deep jewel-toned base – like emerald green, ruby red, or cobalt blue. Also, wear a pair of comfy wedges or platform heels. Add minimal jewelry and middle-parted hair, for a neat look.
12. Tribal Printed Dhoti Dress with a Cape
Wear this dress with signature prints and designs. Also, these head-to-toe graphic printed drapes make for unforgettable cocktail dresses for weddings.
13. Indo- Western Black Gown
This black gown with the large floral embellished bottom makes for a very stylish piece. Then, pair this with a matching belt to highlight the waistline.
14. Avant-Garde Gown as Cocktail Dresses for Wedding
Go for this special layered gown for a unique cocktail party look. If you are a bride with that extra confidence, then, you can surely pull this off. This has a couple of very bright, unusual colors. So, make sure the accessories are kept simple.
15. Embellished Lehenga with a Ruffle Sleeve Blouse
Go for this Bollywood-inspired avatar. For brides, these cocktail dresses give you your moment to be the center of attention. Also, this can be worn at your reception. Then, opt for stacked rings, glittery eye makeup, and a glam hairdo. And, wear blushing bridal makeup to ensure you are the star at the event
We hope you love these stylish cocktail dresses for wedding looks. And we hope you have gotten the style tips you need via our recommendations. Stay tuned for more such style analysis – see you next time!